We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sucrine is a delicious lettuce with thick leaves, here is a delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 sucrines
- 2 podsgarlic
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of cane sugar
- 70 cl of chicken broth
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 150g fresh crab meat
- Salt flower
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Caramelized sucrine cream
- Wash and cut the sucrines in four.
- Peel and puree the garlic.
- In a casserole dish, melt 30 g of butter and arrange the sucrines. Turn them over after 2 minutes then sprinkle with cane sugar. Caramelize them.
- Remove them from the casserole dish and mince a few leaves (which will be used for the dressing).
- Place them again in the casserole dish and add the chicken stock and the garlic purée.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
- At the end of cooking, add the cream, adjust the seasoning and mix together. Keep warm.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter, quickly color the crab meat. Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
Arrange the plates, bowls or other containers: pour the sucrine cream, add the crab meat and the sliced sucrine.
Learn more about sucrine.
Sucrine : From green salads, Sucrine is a Roman type variety which is very small in size but certainly not in taste. Its wavy, tight and fleshy leaves, forming a very dense heart, are particularly tasty. On the palate, they express a slightly sweet taste (hence its name) supported by a nutty note. A pure delight!
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel