We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The yogurt cake is a staple of tasty desserts that are easy and quick to make.
By adding a few pears, you will also make it fruity!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 pot of yogurt
- 2 jars of sugar
- 3 jars of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pot of oil
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- 3 pears
To read also: benefits and virtues of pear for health
Pear yogurt cake recipe
The success of the yogurt cake lies mainly in the baking, because, done right, you will have a tasty and moist cake inside.
Start by preheating the oven to 200 ° (th 6-7)
- Peel the pears and remove the seeds
- Cut the pears into small pieces
- In a deep dish, put the yogurt then clean the pot that you are going to use afterwards
- Fill the pot with sugar and put 2 pots with the yogurt
- Add the 3 whole eggs
- Mix vigorously in order to have a homogeneous mixture
- Fill 3 pots with flour and add to the rest as well as the yeast
- Mix to obtain a smooth paste
- Incorporate the oil then mix again
In a pie dish, butter the bottom then the sides
- Add the pear pieces and pour the dough over them
Place in the hot oven for a cooking time of 30-35 min.
To check that the yoghurt cake is well cooked, stick a sharp knife through the center and make sure nothing gets caught when pulling it out.
Enjoy your meal !
Good to know about the yogurt cake
The Yogurt cake is a dessert that owes its fame to its simplicity and speed of execution.
Based on a natural yogurt, we use the same container to measure all the ingredients.
It allows children to make the yogurt cake themselves, making this dessert a success for sure!
Yogurt cake is also a light dessert since it is low in calories with only 200 Kcal per 100 g
Smart tip about yogurt cake
You can use the same base and replace the pears with other fruits such as apples, prunes, chocolate or dried fruits.
You can even make a savory recipe with this yogurt cake, ham and peas