A pure marvel of pork simmered with yuzu and butter.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 800 g pork loin
- 3 beautiful artichokes
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 fillets of sunflower oil
- 50 g of dried apricots
- 5 cl of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 5 cl of yuzu juice
- 20 cl of white wine
- Freshly ground pepper
- Peel, degerm and chop the garlic.
- Wash, peel and cut the carrots into slices.
- Cut the pork loin into cubes.
- Prepare the artichokes: break the tails. Cut them into 6/8 pieces.
Remove the hay, wash them and immerse them in a bath of lemon water. Drain.
- In a sauté pan, melt half the butter and a drizzle of sunflower oil. Just brown the artichokes.
- Remove them, pour in another drizzle of sunflower oil and the remaining butter, brown the meat.
- Add the carrots, apricots, soy sauce, agave syrup, pine nuts, crushed garlic, artichokes and yuzu juice. Stir, let color and caramelize, then sprinkle with white wine. Season, cover and cook 45 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly. Check the seasoning.
- To taste hot with rice or semolina.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel