We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Celery Remoulade is an ideal starter and a delicious way to cook celeriac.
Easy to prepare, it is also very nutritious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ ball of celery rave
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cc of parsley chopped fresh
- 1 egg yolk
- A tablespoon of mustard
- 4 tbsp of oil
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 pickle
Celery Remoulade Recipe
The recipe for celery remoulade is nothing other than a good mayonnaise to enhance grated celeriac
- Start by making a homemade mayonnaise
- To do this, place the egg yolk in the bottom of a bowl with a tablespoon of mustard, salt and pepper
- Mix then pour in the oil as you go, the mayonnaise must be compact
- Add the vinegar at the end
Once the mayonnaise is made, let's take care of the celery,
- Peel and wash the celery
- Grate the celery finely enough (like grated carrots)
- Mix immediately with the lemon, this prevents the celery from oxidizing
- Finely cut the pickle and add it to the celery
- Then add the mayonnaise and mix again
- Finally, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper
You can then reserve the celery remoulade in the fridge and serve this delicious recipe as a starter ...
Note that standing still makes the celery even better because the mayonnaise and lemon will allow it to marinate lightly.
Enjoy your meal !